Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend recap + Fall Table Settings

I hope y'all had a lovely weekend! We spent ours playing in the leaves.


(two of our three boys)


(my mom and our littlest one)

 With Thanksgiving just right around the corner I have started coming up with a few ideas on our table setting this year.  I love simple table settings, and thought I would share a few that inspired me while hunting ideas.





I fell in love with this whole table setting from Southern Living




I really liked all the little details. Lots of neutrals with a few pops of color.


This wedding is stunning from Ruffled


How adorable are these fun silverware holders from Think Garnish?


Great idea for silverware from Style Me Pretty

There are SO many wonderful ideas, it is so hard to narrow it down!

Tomorrow I will be back with a few fun ideas for the little ones table!

What are your plans for your Thanksgiving table this year?



Also, I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review.  My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience!

 Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.




I will leave you with this picture from a walk to the barn this weekend!

Warmly,
Tori



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your review of Time4Learning. I've used it with my kids for several years now. It's a great program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dee! We have really been enjoying it so far:)

      Delete